You will always find the right robot from KUKA
- Six-axis robots in virtually all sizes with different payload capacities and reaches and a wide range of different variants
- Heat and dirt resistant robots for extreme ambient conditions
- Press-to-press robots with enormous reaches for loading and unloading large parts in press-linking operations
- Palletizing robots for handling tasks of all kinds
- Shelf-mounted robots in all variants
Robot systems from KUKA
KUKA offers industrial robots in a wide range of versions with various payload (from 3 KG to 1300 KG) capacities and reaches up to 3901 mm. KUKA spectrum of products also includes the appropriate robot peripheral equipment – from linear units to end effectors. Combined with cutting-edge software and innovative controllers, KUKA develop individual solutions for your manufacturing processes together with you. Whether for maximum speeds behind the safety fence of your system, as a mobile solution for your Industrie 4.0 requirements.
Pre-configured and quick to integrate: Find out how to automate your production processes in a flexible manner with ready2_use.
KUKA Robot controllers
Whether manually controlled or autonomously navigating: each KUKA robot is reaching its destination.
KUKA Ready Packs
Your complete robot package consists of a robot, a controller, an operator control element and software – with a delivery time of 2-4 weeks.
KUKA Robot Periphery
Complete your existing manufacturing solution with the suitable robot periphery.
While KUKA robots are already very adaptable, smart software allows for additional optimization.
Linear kinematic systems from KUKA
Linear kinematic systems from KUKA are ideal for interlinking work sequences.